OUR INVESTMENT FOCUS
- Target Sectors: Service-oriented business with low capital intensity: Examples include Business Services, Education/Testing, Logistics, Healthcare Services
- Business Characteristics: Established businesses with the potential to be leaders in their industry or market segment. Ideal targets possess proprietary products and/or processes, defensible competitive positions, strong margins and sustainable barriers to entry.
- Ownership: We prefer businesses owned by a family, the founder, or a management team.
- Size: Enterprise value of $5-$40 million; EBITDA between $1- $5 million; Investment size between $5 - $15 million
- Geography: Nationwide, with a strong preference for the Eastern half of the U.S.
Striker also seeks acquisitions that offer complementary strategic and/or financial benefits to its existing portfolio companies.
WHERE WE DO NOT FOCUS:
- Industry Sectors: Consumer, Retail, Energy, Heavy Manufacturing
- Situations: Distressed/Turnaround, Early Stage, Minority Investments